Saturday, June 6, 2015

My Own Painted Sunrise

The morning after we were robbed for the first time I was on a mountain side having my quiet time. I was so angry and so hurt that God allowed it to happen after just a few months of being there. I didn't understand why he would allow such a cruel thing to happen when we were there doing His Will. I was just ranting when all the sudden out of the corner of my eye I saw something...I turned to look and there it was. This beautiful painted sunrise. At that point I just sighed and I thanked Him. It honestly felt as if He painted it just for me. And all the anger was gone. It didn't matter that I didn't understand because He did. It was a reminder that He had not left me. Or that it happened while He wasn't looking. He knew what was going on but He was still there.





Once I looked back on it, I gave Him many thanks. I was supposed to be home sick that day. My roommates and some people at work were telling me not to go. But that morning, I had the strongest desire to be there. And it's a good thing I did or I would have been home when they invaded the house. What a Savor we have.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment